Check all abstracts we have received for MineClosure 2020
It is strongly encouraged the use of the documents in the Author’s Portal. The purpose of the documents is to achieve a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings.
Author Guidelines and Style Template. Your paper should be formatted in Microsoft Word using the Style_template document following the Author_Guidelines document. The Author guideline document contains an extended guideline for formatting a paper. The Style template document can be used for composing your paper. The Paper checklist helps you check and finalize your paper.
When you write the paper, please note the followings:
- The maximum paper length should not exceed A4 sized 14 pages.
- Paper submission is only open for authors who have received the notification of acceptance of the abstract.
- After submitting your paper, please allow 4-5 weeks for the peer-review process. Once technical review feedback has been received, it is highly recommended to be incorporated and adhered to where possible. Authors found not to have addressed the feedback may be precluded from the program and proceedings.
- If applicable, please ensure that you get all client and internal approvals and reviews before the paper submission date. We recommend allowing at least 2-3 weeks for approvals and reviews – please plan and organize these to be finalized before the submission date.
- Signed copyright forms are required by the above deadline. By signing the copyright form, you are indicating that you have gained necessary approvals concerning publishing your work.
If your paper is under 25mb in size it can be submitted via:
email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information on a presenter (name, surname, affiliation and contact info)
If your paper is over 25mb in size, please submit via:
your preferred FTP site (such as DropSend, DropBox, FileTransfer, Google Drive) and email the link to email@example.com
Please note the following conditions:
- Only one author per paper (the presenter) is able to register at the discounted speaker rate. Authors will be provided with a speaker registration form upon paper acceptance (speakers from sponsor and exhibitor companies may register using a full complimentary conference registration in lieu of a speaker registration).
- Failure to register and/or provide a signed copyright form by the above date may preclude you from being published within these proceedings.
- If you include movies, computer-modeled graphics, sound or embedded videos in your presentation, please provide us with a draft of your presentation for checking by 7 August 2020. We strongly recommend to send us a presentation beforehand to check display compatibility if you use not common type, style, fond, etc.
- You are requested to bring your final PowerPoint presentation with you to the conference.
|Abstract submission: 2 December 2019|
|Draft paper submission: 20 March 2019|
|Reviewer feedback: Early May 2020|
|Final paper submission: 5 June 2020|
|Speaker registration deadline: 29 May 2020|
|Copyright form submission: 29 May 2020|
|Bio notes submission: 5 June 2020|
|Draft PowerPoint check: 7 August 2020|
|Final PowerPoint check: 17 August 2020|